A couple of weeks ago, we mentioned a contest that Al Kamen was running in the Washington Post to "Name That Scandal." "That scandal" of course being all of the recent troubles that Tom DeLay (R-TX) has been having with superlobbyists, expensive trips, etc.
Kamen has chosen his winners, from which David and I picked our favorites. Here they are, in no particular order...
- "Tee-Putt Dome" submitted by Fred Thibodeau
- "Exceedia.com" submitted by Clay O'Dell
- "DeLaissez Faire" was submitted by Neil Quigley
- "Gullible's Travels" submitted by Jack C. Sando
- "ScanDelay," submitted by Holly Gardenier